IREM San Diego Staying Connected Virtual Broker Panel jointly with CCIM
New Normal - Lessons Learned - Moving Forward
- How is leasing changing?
- As a property manager, how has your role evolved in the past few months?
- Are there any new trends in tenant requests?
- Which product types in San Diego are doing better/worse?
- Will Covid impact residential/commercial markets?
- How are we managing costs effectively?
- How is the San Diego life science and tech market fairing compared to other markets in the US (Boston, SF, etc.)?
- What are the latest trends you are seeing in the market overall?
Moderator – Dennis Cruzan, Cruzan
Renee Savage, CPM, CCIM, President, Capital Growth Properties, AMO
Gary London, Principal, London Moeder Advisors
Andrew Huggett, First V.P. CBRE, AMO
IREM INDUSTRY PARTNER SPONSORS
$0.00 CPM, CPM Candidate, ARM, ACoM, Student, Associate Member
$0.00 Employee of AMO Firm
$0.00 2020 IREM San Diego Industry Partner
$25.00 Non Member - Property Manager